Studying, performing, recording, composing, and broadcasting music.
My main instrument is the guitar.
I like to play other things, too – sometimes on stage, sometimes at home, sometimes with friends.
You can listen, if you like, right here.
Interplanetary Robotic Dinosaur Skulls (link accesses all album tracks)
Studio recordings, 2008-2009.
* Split the Rickshaw
* Drive (Ocasek)
* Eden composed and sung by Kristian Berg
* Register One with Kipp Koren on bass
Mating Songs of the Archaeopteryx (link accesses all album tracks)
Studio recordings, 2005-2007.
Includes material produced by Kado Jones Project.
* Skinny Dippin’
* Summertime (Gershwin)
* Skinny, Too -includes samples of Jim Carroll and Henry Rollins
* Great Day for a Bank Loan
Escalator (link accesses all album tracks)
Recorded live using a Boss loop pedal, 2009-2010.
* Fever (Lee)
* War Pigs: 3 Different Kinds (Black Sabbath)
* Gina’s Place